Boonton Township SUM?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
      Is the SUM for Boonton Township here?

      We're planning our GS Sunday service and want to make sure that your girls are invited -- since we know of many families that attend church outside of their towns.

      GS Sunday (morning) service in Parsippany - still confirming the time.

      Robin
      co-SUM, Parsippany
      myscouts@...
    • Cheryl Chludzinski
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
        Hi Robin,

        I am the SUM for Boonton and Boonton Township.  That is very thoughtful of you.  We too are planning a Girl Scout Sunday Service.  Ours will be held on the Sunday that ends Girl Scout Week at the First Reformed Church, Washington Street in Boonton on March 14th at 10:30am.  I know many of the girls in my community will be attending, since I wrote the program and have assigned the girls different readings, prayers, candlelighting and other activities.  Our Sunday Service is completely girl run, which is so cool!!  We ran this last year and it was extremely well attended.

        You are most welcome to attend, as well.

        Thanks so much again.

        See you soon, Cheryl

        On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM, RJ Herbison <wubison@...> wrote:

        Is the SUM for Boonton Township here?

        We're planning our GS Sunday service and want to make sure that your girls are invited -- since we know of many families that attend church outside of their towns.

        GS Sunday (morning) service in Parsippany - still confirming the time.

        Robin
        co-SUM, Parsippany
        myscouts@...

      • wubison
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
          --- In GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Chludzinski <cheryl@...> wrote:
          > I am the SUM for Boonton and Boonton Township.

          Cheryl, I didn't realize that you had both towns.

          The service is on GS Sunday itself, 3/7, 9:15 at St. Chris'. I'm sending you the flyer by email, but I've also put one up in the files for anyone else interested. If any girls have earned a religious award, it is a nice time to have it awarded.

          Robin
          co-SUM, Parsippany