Re: SU meetings (was Re: [GSNNJSUMS] handling the "data" of a SU

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 11 3:26 PM
      lesley graner wrote:

        at the leader daugters we probably get 45-50 troops attending.

      I don't know, how many troops are in your SU?     (is that 40-50 leaders/co-leaders, or troops?)

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 11 8:26 PM
        It was probably a 110 minute meeting tonight:
        Opening ceremony (no song);
        Mary Ann Lewis from council to talk about camp,
        cookie info update & a presentation of awards to a troop from Blue
        Star moms,
        handing out "Badges from Thinking Day" Australian badges troops earned,
        announced our annual encampment, site for GS Sunday this year,
        talked a tiny bit about WTD & JLWFF,
        Review of upcoming events.

        Started ~7:02 to after 8:45 tonight. We were done & everything out of
        the room before 8:58 pm.
        Maybe it could have been 15 minutes shorter - but I can't imagine
        getting it done in an hour. Did see a few leaders leak out in the last
        15 minutes -- but one also came in after 8pm - - it was worth it to her
        to stop by.

        Robin
      • lesley graner
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 12 4:54 AM
          we have 77 troops right now. but we have some daisy troops just starting. so of the 77 troops, we have a leader/daughter come from around 45-50 of them. at our regular monthly meetings we have probably about 30 troops represented by either a leader or a parent. lesley

          To: GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
          From: wubison@...
          Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:26:44 -0500
          Subject: Re: SU meetings (was Re: [GSNNJSUMS] handling the "data" of a SU