Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Girl Scout Week Patch Activity Program [2 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
      Thanks for this!  very timely.

      Are you coordinating orders too?
             or can we just modify your cover letter and make it our own SU event?

      I wanted to make sure I had leaders turning it in properly.  (We have out next SU meeting tonight so I need to get printing!)

         Robin

      aaborkowski@... wrote:

      At the 10am Riverdale Service Unit Manager Meeting last week, I mentioned the program that I set up for Pequannock Girl Scouts to earn the Girl Scout Week patch.  I was asked to share, so here attached are the Program Sheet and the Patch Order Form.

      I would suggest that if you are going to do this program, alert Karen Jensen that you will be placing an order for the patches so that she is prepared...

      Alex Ann Borkowski
      Pequannock SUM