Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Re: seeking suggestions and advice

  • Lady
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
      Gwen -

      I always got our training in a spreadsheet, has that changed? Angela at GSNNJ was great about correcting names, removing duplicates, etc. but yes we have plenty of former leaders, including a past SUM passed away, and an ex-leader whose grand-daught is approaching KG and Girl Scouts listed in our report.

      FYI: some CPR expires in 2 years and some in 3! Depends on where it was taken. There might be a one year also... I think there are two lengths for first aid too. So The date taken is no longer enough, we also need to know the length the certification is valid for (or only the expiration date cd/ be stored but that seems riskier)

      So is it mostly a "large group" issue and the data is manageable for smaller SUs? Our SU plans to ask again. We're thinking about what would help most. I have some ideas for the training data.