Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Re: Need Your Help for Big Township Parade!!

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
      Just keep all your knowledge handy for the Ridgefield Park 4th of July parade.  I wanted to get my girls together for this past parade, but couldn't do it in time.
      Dawn D.
      Little Ferry

      On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Kim Nestor <4nestors@...> wrote:

      Thank you all so very much for your input about our big township parade.  I have been able to secure help from both GSNNJ and through Denville and Hopatcong Service Units.  I have also taken several other suggestions under advisement.  I will share photos, so you can see that when we all come together we can be a huge success.

      --
      Kim Nestor, SU Team
      Long Valley Girl Scouts