Re: Need Your Help for Big Township Parade!!

  • Kim Nestor
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
      Thank you all so very much for your input about our big township parade.  I have been able to secure help from both GSNNJ and through Denville and Hopatcong Service Units.  I have also taken several other suggestions under advisement.  I will share photos, so you can see that when we all come together we can be a huge success.

      --
      Kim Nestor, SU Team
      Long Valley Girl Scouts