Fwd: 10 Annie tickets for this Friday on Broadway

  • Susan Steinberg (Via Cell Phone)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Tragedy struck one of our GS families and now a troop has tickets they can't use for tomorrow night. If you, friends, family, troops members could use them, that would ne great. Contact them directly.

      Susan Steinberg
      201-248-0125
      Coldwell Banker
      147 East Main St
      Ramsey, NJ 07446

      Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013

        Thank you to all who responded to the call to place the Annie Tickets on such a short notice.  Thanks to the Girl Scout Community all tickets have been sold at record breaking speed.

        The Girl Scout Troop will be able to use the money to do something in the future.  A tragedy of this proportion, loosing a parent, is never easy but having Girl Scouts as a major support system helps tremendously.

        Thanks again for all your help and support.

        Yours in Girl Scout friendship,
        Dale Di Pietro
        SUM ALUM, Vernon Service Unit