Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Celebrate 101 year s patches

  • Tracey Hilden
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 9:13 AM
      Hi,  I am trying to unsubscribe to these emails since my daughter is no longer in the scouts.  I tried a few times but unsuccessfully.  Can you help remove my name from these emails?
      Thanks,
      Tracey

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM, RJ Herbison <wubison@...> wrote:
      I have some "celebrate 101 Years" patches available, love to have some girls/troop buy them and use them.  (Our SU used them for girls who completed our worksheet of GS Week activities and I bought more than we needed, but I don't want to sell the remainder in town.)  They are a fun patch and no where else in the world are there any 'requirements' to earn them but I don't want to sell them in town...  They are $0.74 each.

      Celebrate 101 Years
      2.25 x 2.25 inches. The design is from Snappy Logos.  Anyone interested?

      Robin

    • cgyzander
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2013
        Hi Tracey,

        This is a yahoo group, so to leave the group you need to:
        - login to yahoo with whatever email address and password you used to sign up
        - cllick on "groups" on the top left
        - select GSNNJSUMS from the list of your groups that appears on the left
        - click on "Edit membership" on the bar across the top next to your name & email address... about an inch down from the top
        - go down to the bottom and click on "Leave Group"

        Glad your daughter got to participate in Girl Scouts - hope this helps!

        Carol