Celebrate 101 year s patches

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      I have some "celebrate 101 Years" patches available, love to have some girls/troop buy them and use them.  (Our SU used them for girls who completed our worksheet of GS Week activities and I bought more than we needed, but I don't want to sell the remainder in town.)  They are a fun patch and no where else in the world are there any 'requirements' to earn them but I don't want to sell them in town...  They are $0.74 each.

      Celebrate 101 Years
      2.25 x 2.25 inches. The design is from Snappy Logos.  Anyone interested?

      Robin
    • Linda Menzel
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
        Robin:  How many do you have left?

        Linda Menzel
        Park Ridge Girl Scouts
        CO-Service Unit Manager
        Cell# 201-316-6631

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
          On 4/30/2013 10:57 AM, Linda Menzel wrote:
          Robin:  How many do you have left?
          11 of the 101
          11
          Celebrate 101 Years

          and 6 of "celebration 2013"
          2013
Celebration

          Hope you can use some.

          Linda Menzel
          Park Ridge Girl Scouts
          CO-Service Unit Manager
          Cell# 201-316-6631

          I have some "celebrate 101 Years" patches available, love to have some girls/troop buy them and use them.  (Our SU used them for girls who completed our worksheet of GS Week activities and I bought more than we needed, but I don't want to sell the remainder in town.)  They are a fun patch and no where else in the world are there any 'requirements' to earn them but I don't want to sell them in town...  They are $0.74 each.

          Celebrate 101 Years

        • Tracey Hilden

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1 6:03 AM
              Hi Tracey,

              This is a yahoo group, so to leave the group you need to:
              - login to yahoo with whatever email address and password you used to sign up
              - cllick on "groups" on the top left
              - select GSNNJSUMS from the list of your groups that appears on the left
              - click on "Edit membership" on the bar across the top next to your name & email address... about an inch down from the top
              - go down to the bottom and click on "Leave Group"

              Glad your daughter got to participate in Girl Scouts - hope this helps!

              Carol