Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Rocking Horse Ranch

  • Lyrissa O'Brien
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
      Oh, yes, not giving it away.  That's a lot of hard earned cookie money.  We are thinking if your troop is considering going there already, you can do us a favor by paying us and using our credit instead of paying RHR directly.  Hope that clarifies the issue.

      Thanks,
      Lyrissa

      I'm assuming that you're not "giving" this away... you're looking for someone to reimburse you for your loss, correct?