Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Rocking Horse Ranch

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10 10:12 AM
      I'm assuming that you're not "giving" this away... you're looking for someone to reimburse you for your loss, correct?

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10 4:20 PM
        Oh, yes, not giving it away.  That's a lot of hard earned cookie money.  We are thinking if your troop is considering going there already, you can do us a favor by paying us and using our credit instead of paying RHR directly.  Hope that clarifies the issue.

        Thanks,
        Lyrissa