Rocking Horse Ranch

  • Lyrissa O'Brien
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
      Our Troop has a $700 credit at Rocking Horse Ranch good through 11/2/2013.  We had to cancel our scheduled field trip to RHR due to Hurricane Sandy.  We can't seem to find a convenient date to use it and didn't want it to expire.  So, if any of you could take it off our hands, we would appreciate it.

      Thank you,
      Lyrissa O'Brien
      Morristown Troop 971
    • Amyruth

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
            Oh, yes, not giving it away.  That's a lot of hard earned cookie money.  We are thinking if your troop is considering going there already, you can do us a favor by paying us and using our credit instead of paying RHR directly.  Hope that clarifies the issue.

            Thanks,
            Lyrissa