Jr Hiker Badge ???

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 10:18 AM
      I'm looking to buy 6 retired Jr Hiker badges... Does anyone have any or know where I can get them from ?

      Thank you!

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
    • Dawn DeFalco
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 11:11 AM
        I have
        Prints and graphics - 1
        plants and animals - 7
        Local Lore - 1
        Water Wonders 1
        model citizen 1
        lead on 1
        halthy relationship 1
        art in the home 1
        aerospace 2
        outdoor creativity 3
        money sense 5
        might have looking your best, books and/or making it matter - working on these with my girls
        But no hiker badge - sorry