Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Cookie Booth at Bergen Town Center

  • evelyntapiafrias
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
      Okay Linda. I have two cases of Tagalog and one of each thin mint and samoas.

      Let's coordinate when n where we can meet.

      Evelyn T

      347-751-2752

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Linda Menzel <prgssum@...> wrote:

      Evelyn:  How many of each do you have?  I can take at least a case or two of tags...one case of mints and 1 case of samoas...

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      CO-Service Unit Manager
      Cell# 201-316-6631

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
        Evelyn:  I can meet on Saturday or any day next week - I am close to Paramus.  I am flexible

        Linda Menzel
        Park Ridge Girl Scouts
        CO-Service Unit Manager
        Cell# 201-316-6631