Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Cookie Booth at Bergen Town Center

  • evelyntapiafrias
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hi Linda,

      Yes, we have them just let me know how many of each.

      Evelyn T

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Linda Menzel <prgssum@...> wrote:

      Do you have tag a longs / Thin mints & Samoas... - I would be willing to buy them from you.  Let me know what you have.  I have a suburban and we can meet half way.  I am in Park Ridge.

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      CO-Service Unit Manager
      Cell# 201-316-6631

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
        Dawn,

        We have thin mints.

        Evelyn T

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 6:53 PM, Dawn DeFalco <dawdef92@...> wrote:

        I don't know if anyone else has responded.  I have everything except the thin mints.  I believe you can still pick up cookies from council on the cookie cupboard forms.
        Let me know
        Dawn DeFalco
        Little Ferry

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
          Evelyn:  How many of each do you have?  I can take at least a case or two of tags...one case of mints and 1 case of samoas...

          Linda Menzel
          Park Ridge Girl Scouts
          CO-Service Unit Manager
          Cell# 201-316-6631

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
            Okay Linda. I have two cases of Tagalog and one of each thin mint and samoas.

            Let's coordinate when n where we can meet.

            Evelyn T

            347-751-2752

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
              Evelyn:  I can meet on Saturday or any day next week - I am close to Paramus.  I am flexible

              Linda Menzel
              Park Ridge Girl Scouts
              CO-Service Unit Manager
              Cell# 201-316-6631