Cookie Booth at Bergen Town Center

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
      Greeting All,

      Can you please find out from your troop leaders if they are not going to use the time that they might of signed up for at the Bergen Mall? I have three troops in Bergenfield that have an exceed amount of cookies and are looking for all means to get rigid of them. They are willing to take any and all time available.

      Also if anyone needs cases of cookies and you are not too far we can delivered them to you. If anyone knows of any place where we can set up a cookie booth please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Evelyn
      SUM of Bergenfeild
    • Linda Menzel
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
        Do you have tag a longs / Thin mints & Samoas... - I would be willing to buy them from you.  Let me know what you have.  I have a suburban and we can meet half way.  I am in Park Ridge.

        Linda Menzel
        Park Ridge Girl Scouts
        CO-Service Unit Manager
        Cell# 201-316-6631

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
          I don't know if anyone else has responded.  I have everything except the thin mints.  I believe you can still pick up cookies from council on the cookie cupboard forms.
          Let me know
          Dawn DeFalco
          Little Ferry

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
                Evelyn:  How many of each do you have?  I can take at least a case or two of tags...one case of mints and 1 case of samoas...

                Linda Menzel
                Park Ridge Girl Scouts
                CO-Service Unit Manager
                Cell# 201-316-6631

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
                  Okay Linda. I have two cases of Tagalog and one of each thin mint and samoas.

                  Let's coordinate when n where we can meet.

                  Evelyn T

                  347-751-2752

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
                    Evelyn:  I can meet on Saturday or any day next week - I am close to Paramus.  I am flexible

                    Linda Menzel
                    Park Ridge Girl Scouts
                    CO-Service Unit Manager
                    Cell# 201-316-6631