Yoga Opportunity

  • Jeanette Raftery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hello All,
      I had a fabulous yoga instructor come to all the troops in my town. The girls absolutely loved her. She knows what s hes doing and makes the experience fun and educational. I had to pass hte info along because she is so affordable and comes to you! I know how hard it is to get these girls places sometimes so its totally worth it. Definitely something you want to pass to your leaders.
      Her name is Sarah her e-mail is virtue.sby@...