I DID NOT send that email with the attachment!!!

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      DO NOT CLICK ON IT! Do not open it!!

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
      HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.