Re: link from Vickie Nichols

  • cgyzander
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Lots of people are coming down with a virus that sends bogus links out to everyone in their email address book.  I recommend that you run a virus scan!  And please, nobody click on the link - that's frequently how malware gets onto our computers.  :-(

      Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        We do try to delete any of these "bad" unintended messages from the
        digest - but if you see one we missed, do speak up. No reason to save
        those posts!

        Girl Scout Sunday is tomorrow!