Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
      I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
      Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
      9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
      301 254 5746

      On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Christel Jones <ringwoodgirlscouts@...> wrote:

      I can't open the link from the original posting... can anyone tell me how to order these patches?
      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

      Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM
      Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch
      If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link