Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
      I can't open the link from the original posting... can anyone tell me how to order these patches?

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
      HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

      If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

    • Christel Jones

        If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

      • Dawn DeFalco
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
          I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
          Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
          9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
          301 254 5746

          Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM