Boxes of Shortbread Cookies

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hope everyone is staying warm.

      Is there any troops out there that has Shortbread boxes of cookies? My youngest daughter is on the box and as everyone can imagine all my family and friends are looking for them.

      Please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Evelyn Tapia
      SUM for Bergenfield
      Co-leader of Troop 5222,4740,5556,5558 and 5281
    • Dawn DeFalco
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        Wow, congratulations.  I won't have any boxes until March 9th when our delivery is expected.  If you don't find a box by then please let me know.
        We also have a cookie booth on March 16 - Heights Flower Shoppe on the Blvd in Hasbrouck Hts.  Maybe we can have a meet and greet at our booth.  I would love to meet the scout on the box.
        Dawn DeFalco
        SUM - Little Ferry

        On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Evelyn <evelyntapiafrias@...> wrote:

        Hope everyone is staying warm.

        Is there any troops out there that has Shortbread boxes of cookies? My youngest daughter is on the box and as everyone can imagine all my family and friends are looking for them.

        Please let me know.

        Thanks,
        Evelyn Tapia
        SUM for Bergenfield
        Co-leader of Troop 5222,4740,5556,5558 and 5281

      • Kim Nestor
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
          We will get our cookies this Wednesday and have or booth sale at mt olive A & P on Saturday March 9th.  So if the celebrity scout is on tour, we'd love to meet her.  Otherwise, if I have any left I'll let you know.  Congrats!

           ...Kim

          Sent from my iPhone