Re: [GSNNJSUMS] All Girl Scout Badges online

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      I emailed her, she is a leader of several troops and she found it difficult to carry all the books.  This was her solution. I think she did a great job.  She has to update the pages - I think there was a few typos.

      On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Susan Steinberg <gstroop903@...> wrote:

      Check out this great website.  It has almost all Girl Scout requirements on it for all levels.  No pictures like in the real materials, but for a quick reference..... great!