Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • Lady
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

      Robin

    • Christel Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
        I can't open the link from the original posting... can anyone tell me how to order these patches?

        Christel Jones
        Ringwood Service Unit Manager
        Ringwood Girl Scouts
        P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

        GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
        HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
        L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
        E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
        A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
        D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
        E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
        R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

        If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

      • Christel Jones

          If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

        • Dawn DeFalco
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
            I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
            Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
            9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
            301 254 5746

            Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM