Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • allison peckham
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013

      There is also a council program for older games based on Hunger Games in the LINK

      Allison Peckham

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
        The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

        Robin

      • Christel Jones
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4 9:44 AM
          I can't open the link from the original posting... can anyone tell me how to order these patches?

          Christel Jones
          Ringwood Service Unit Manager
          Ringwood Girl Scouts
          P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

          GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
          HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
          L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
          E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
          A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
          D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
          E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
          R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

          If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

        • Christel Jones

            If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

          • Dawn DeFalco
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 4 10:02 AM
              I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
              Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
              9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
              301 254 5746

              Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM