Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hmmm.... I already tried that.  Will keep trying. Maybe it's a work thing.

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
      HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

      the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013

        There is also a council program for older games based on Hunger Games in the LINK

        Allison Peckham

        If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

      • Lady
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
          The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

          Robin

        • Christel Jones

            If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

          • Christel Jones

              If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

            • Dawn DeFalco
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
                I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
                Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
                9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
                301 254 5746

                Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM