Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hi Christel,

      the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

        the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

        If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

      • allison peckham
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013

          There is also a council program for older games based on Hunger Games in the LINK

          Allison Peckham

          If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

        • Lady
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
            The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

            Robin

          • Christel Jones

              If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

            • Christel Jones

                If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

              • Dawn DeFalco
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
                  I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
                  Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
                  9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
                  301 254 5746

                  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM