Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Hunger Games Patch

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hi Susan,

      The link isn't working?

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
      HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
        Hi Christel,

        the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

        If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

      • Christel Jones

          the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

          If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

        • allison peckham
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013

            There is also a council program for older games based on Hunger Games in the LINK

            Allison Peckham

            If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

          • Lady
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
              The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

              Robin

            • Christel Jones

                If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

              • Christel Jones

                  If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

                • Dawn DeFalco
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
                    I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
                    Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
                    9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
                    301 254 5746

                    Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM