Hunger Games Patch

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

    • Christel Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
        Hi Susan,

        The link isn't working?

        Christel Jones
        Ringwood Service Unit Manager
        Ringwood Girl Scouts
        P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

        GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
        HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
        L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
        E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
        A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
        D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
        E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
        R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
          Hi Christel,

          the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

          If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

        • Christel Jones

            the link works for me.  Try copying and pasting it.

            If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

          • allison peckham
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013

              There is also a council program for older games based on Hunger Games in the LINK

              Allison Peckham

              If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

            • Lady
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
                The GSNNJ hunger games weekend Is earliest May which includes an SAT test Saturday, and is right before AP exams so not the ideal date to get lots of high schoolers attending, but I hope there will be more than just my dd & me there.

                Robin

              • Christel Jones

                  If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

                • Christel Jones

                    If you have girls who like the Hunger Games series, here is a fun patch they can earn.  The requirements and instructions for ordering are on this link

                  • Dawn DeFalco
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
                      I can help with that.  I printed everything out for my girls
                      Contact Ann Robertson ann@...
                      9500 Brair Glenn Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20886
                      301 254 5746

                      Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:43 PM