Journey council LINK programs

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Please share with your Service Unit troops. I uploaded two files for the new council programs. One on Mar. 10th for the Amuse journey for Juniors at CCM - Festival of Storytelling; the second is on Feb. 15-16th for the SOW What? Senior level journey which is an overnight at Jockey Hollow. The programs were opened up in December, but will be cancelled if the minimum #'s are not met. Contact me offline for more info.

      Thanks,
      Mary