Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Great Girl Scout Hike patch...

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      If you are in the area you can drop off at my house.  I will make sure it goes to the pantry and/or the school for distribution.
      201 893 3653

      On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Evelyn Tapia-Frias <evelyntapiafrias@...> wrote:

      Include Bergenfield Jr also.   Maybe something for thinking day.   Dawn we still have coats and a few toys.

      Evelyn Tapia
      SUM for Bergenfield
      Co-leader JR and Daisy Troop.