Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Great Girl Scout Hike patch...

  • Christel Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      Yep, with plenty of room to spare believe it or not!!! hahaha  Yes, we are on the busier side.

      Christel Jones
      Ringwood Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
      P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
      HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
      L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
      E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
      A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
      D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
      E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
      R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

[...]

      • Evelyn Tapia-Frias
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
          Include Bergenfield Jr also.   Maybe something for thinking day.   Dawn we still have coats and a few toys.

          Evelyn Tapia
          SUM for Bergenfield
          Co-leader JR and Daisy Troop.