Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Great Girl Scout Hike patch...

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      omg I feel so bad.  I was waiting for Lori to respond to your e-mail.  I didn't find anything during clean up.
      We did not participate in this event and I check to see if anyone I know has one, but unfortunately I didn't find one. I am so sorry.

      On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Christel <ringwoodgirlscouts@...> wrote:

      My daughter lost her Junior vest with almost 2 years worth of stuff - all of the 60+ insignia, pins, badges, awards, fun patches, etc. I have managed to replace absolutely everything (including cookie pins from 2009, 2010 and 2011!!!). The last and final piece is a Great Girl Scout Hike patch. I contacted those who were running the event last year and they simply don't have any more... =( I figured I would reach out to you guys to see if there's a chance that anyone ended up ordering one too many or had a girl who ended up not participating or something and you ended up with an extra?

      If you happen to have an extra Great Girl Scout Hike I would gladly purchase it from you and pay for shipping to get it to me.

      Thank you very much for your help...

      Please feel free to contact me at: ringwoodgirlscouts@...

      Christel Jones
      Leader, Troop 1036
      Leader, Troop 4117
      Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts

    • Christel Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
        Not your fault, Dawn! I'm not even sure that she left it at the event! We're just trying to re-trace our steps and trying to remember when and where she had it last.....  pick and choose your battles. Believe it or not I have managed to replace:

        the vest
        the wavy flag
        the council ID set
        troop#s
        membership stars
        membership discs by year
        bridge to Juniors
        wings
        2009 Cookie Pin
        2010 Cookie Pin
        2011 Cookie Pin
        2012 Cookie Pin
        100th Anniversary pin
        Junior Insignia tab
        World Trefoil pin
        GS membership pin
        5 year pin
        Journey Award - aMuse
        Troop crest
        Rededication patch & 5 year rocker
        2011-12 Early Bird patch
        2011 Eco Trek patch
        2011 Monster Mash patch
        2011 QSP patches
        Geocacher badge
        Play the Past badge
        Safety badge
        Simple Meals badge
        Savvy Shopper badge
        Jeweler badge
        planetarium patch
        geocaching fun patch
        arts & crafts patch
        cabin camping patch
        hayride patch
        ice fishing patch
        "On Stage" patch
        World Thinking Day '12
        100th Anniversary JGL
        100th Anniversary Award
        GSUSA Headquarters NYC patch
        Ana Marie Chavez 'Eagle 1" patch
        St. Patrick's Day parade '12 patch
        Year of the Girl patch
        Cookie booth 2012 patch
        Cookie club 2012 patch
        What Can a Cookie Do? patch
        Rock the Mall patch
        National Zoo patch
        Smithsonian Air & Space Museum patch
        Spy Museum patch
        Mount Vernon patch
        2012-13 Early bird
        Food Drive
        Isadora Inchworm's head
        2012 SU Encampment patch
        2012's QSP patches
        Apple Cider Making patch
        Passion for Fashion patch
        I saw a Show patch
        Tree Lighting patch
        Sewing Basics patch
        Hurricane Sandy patch w/ 3 rockers

        Let's just  say to be missing ONLY ONE (Great GS Hike) is pretty amazing. And I haven't quite given up yet!!!

        Christel Jones
        Ringwood Service Unit Manager
        Ringwood Girl Scouts
        P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

        GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
        HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
        L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
        E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
        A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
        D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
        E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
        R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

[...]

        Please feel free to contact me at: mailto:ringwoodgirlscouts%40yahoo.com

        Christel Jones
        Leader, Troop 1036
        Leader, Troop 4117
        Service Unit Manager
        Ringwood Girl Scouts

      • Dawn DeFalco

[...]

            • Evelyn Tapia-Frias
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
                Include Bergenfield Jr also.   Maybe something for thinking day.   Dawn we still have coats and a few toys.

                Evelyn Tapia
                SUM for Bergenfield
                Co-leader JR and Daisy Troop.