Great Girl Scout Hike patch...

  • Christel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      My daughter lost her Junior vest with almost 2 years worth of stuff - all of the 60+ insignia, pins, badges, awards, fun patches, etc. I have managed to replace absolutely everything (including cookie pins from 2009, 2010 and 2011!!!). The last and final piece is a Great Girl Scout Hike patch. I contacted those who were running the event last year and they simply don't have any more... =( I figured I would reach out to you guys to see if there's a chance that anyone ended up ordering one too many or had a girl who ended up not participating or something and you ended up with an extra?

      If you happen to have an extra Great Girl Scout Hike I would gladly purchase it from you and pay for shipping to get it to me.

      Thank you very much for your help...

      Please feel free to contact me at: ringwoodgirlscouts@...

      Christel Jones
      Leader, Troop 1036
      Leader, Troop 4117
      Service Unit Manager
      Ringwood Girl Scouts
    • Linda Menzel

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
            Not your fault, Dawn! I'm not even sure that she left it at the event! We're just trying to re-trace our steps and trying to remember when and where she had it last.....  pick and choose your battles. Believe it or not I have managed to replace:

            the vest
            the wavy flag
            the council ID set
            troop#s
            membership stars
            membership discs by year
            bridge to Juniors
            wings
            2009 Cookie Pin
            2010 Cookie Pin
            2011 Cookie Pin
            2012 Cookie Pin
            100th Anniversary pin
            Junior Insignia tab
            World Trefoil pin
            GS membership pin
            5 year pin
            Journey Award - aMuse
            Troop crest
            Rededication patch & 5 year rocker
            2011-12 Early Bird patch
            2011 Eco Trek patch
            2011 Monster Mash patch
            2011 QSP patches
            Geocacher badge
            Play the Past badge
            Safety badge
            Simple Meals badge
            Savvy Shopper badge
            Jeweler badge
            planetarium patch
            geocaching fun patch
            arts & crafts patch
            cabin camping patch
            hayride patch
            ice fishing patch
            "On Stage" patch
            World Thinking Day '12
            100th Anniversary JGL
            100th Anniversary Award
            GSUSA Headquarters NYC patch
            Ana Marie Chavez 'Eagle 1" patch
            St. Patrick's Day parade '12 patch
            Year of the Girl patch
            Cookie booth 2012 patch
            Cookie club 2012 patch
            What Can a Cookie Do? patch
            Rock the Mall patch
            National Zoo patch
            Smithsonian Air & Space Museum patch
            Spy Museum patch
            Mount Vernon patch
            2012-13 Early bird
            Food Drive
            Isadora Inchworm's head
            2012 SU Encampment patch
            2012's QSP patches
            Apple Cider Making patch
            Passion for Fashion patch
            I saw a Show patch
            Tree Lighting patch
            Sewing Basics patch
            Hurricane Sandy patch w/ 3 rockers

            Let's just  say to be missing ONLY ONE (Great GS Hike) is pretty amazing. And I haven't quite given up yet!!!

            Christel Jones
            Ringwood Service Unit Manager
            Ringwood Girl Scouts
            P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

            GIRL SCOUTING SHOULD BE FUN
            HERE IS A LITTLE REMINDER:
            L--Laugh--remember to laugh at yourself and situations, keep it lite.
            E--Enthusiastic--be happy, pleasant, and have a sense of humor.
            A--Active--be involved and aware of what's going on in your troop.
            D--Democratic--get input from parents and girls, "the GIRL is first in Girl Scouting".
            E--Encouraging--let parents and girls know that they are needed and appreciated.
            R--Respectful--of parents, girls and other volunteers; we are the example.

[...]

            Please feel free to contact me at: mailto:ringwoodgirlscouts%40yahoo.com

            Christel Jones
            Leader, Troop 1036
            Leader, Troop 4117
            Service Unit Manager
            Ringwood Girl Scouts

          • Dawn DeFalco

[...]

                • Evelyn Tapia-Frias
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
                    Include Bergenfield Jr also.   Maybe something for thinking day.   Dawn we still have coats and a few toys.

                    Evelyn Tapia
                    SUM for Bergenfield
                    Co-leader JR and Daisy Troop.