Cheap custom patches

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012
      Hi!

      I need a small quantity (120) of custom patches.  Any recommendations for a cost effective supplier.  Patchco.com wants 1.98 plus shipping.

      Thanks.

    • ringwoodgirlscouts@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012
        Try snappylogos. They're under $1.50

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

        I need a small quantity (120) of custom patches.  Any recommendations for a cost effective supplier.  Patchco.com wants 1.98 plus shipping.

        Thanks.

      • Lorinda Walker
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012

          Hi Susan,

          Try Advantage Emblem.

          Regards,

          Lorinda Walker

          Licensed Massage Therapist

          Certified Raindrop Technique® Practitioner

          Young Living Essential Oil Consultant, Sponsor/Enroller # 875526

          201-314-0561 Cell

          http://www.LorindaWalker.com

          'Chi-To-Be! Achieving Your Ultimate B-All'

          Be Energized - Be Powerful - Keep Your Eye on Your B-All!

          http://www.Chi-To-Be.com

          http://www.linkedin.com/company/chi-to-be-llc

          I need a small quantity (120) of custom patches.  Any recommendations for a cost effective supplier.  Patchco.com wants 1.98 plus shipping.

          Thanks.

          No virus found in this message.

          No virus found in this message.

        • Sandra O'Byrne