from GSNNH facebook regarding lost sashes or vests due to Hurricane

  • allison peckham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      For any girl that lost her sash or vest or other uniform pieces due to Hurricane Sandy - please visit https://www.facebook.com/OperationBeASister for assistance.
      This is a way for Girl Scout Troops across the U.S. to help our sisters affected by Hurricane Sandy. Operation: Be A Sister will collect donations from Girl Scouts and Troops and then put together new troop uniforms for Girl Scouts that lost theirs because of Hurricane Sandy. Checks and/or Uniform...
      Page: 166 like this

      Allison Peckham

      "Operations keeps the lights on, strategy provides a light at the end of the tunnel, but project management is the train engine that moves the organization forward." - Joy Gumz

    • Missy Murtha
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012

        Thank you Allison. I will forward this to all of our families.

        Missy Murtha - Jefferson