for GS Brownies in Sussex

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Girl Scout Brownies are invited to earn the Celebrating Community badge
      at a special workshop just for them. (I don't have a contact but can get
      one....)

      Where: Sussex Elks Lodge #2288
      152 Lewisburg Road (Rt 565)
      Sussex, NJ

      When: Saturday November 10, 2012
      9:30 – Noon
      Why: Girls will complete all the requirements for the badge
      How: Register by October 31. Max. 50 girls
      Cost: $6 per girl, adults free - payment in advance.
      Pre-registration required.
    • Colleen Huber
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        I have a brownie troop interested, please send me the contact info.
        Thanks,
        Colleen Huber
        Mt Olive