Blast from the Past - January 29 in Mahwah

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      For all levels K-12

      Take a stroll through the many decades since Girl Scouts' founding in 1912.  Learn about the times, famous women and the roles women played, find out about technology, entertainment, the fashions of the times and more.  Speak with a knowledgeable girl about each decade as you complete your passport through time.

      Every girl will get a fun patch and Brownies and up will earn 1 or 2 Try-Its, Badges (including the Council's Own Stitch in Time) or Women Through Time IPA.  Each girl will also assemble a time capsule as well as their passport.  Bring a donation for the Center for Food Action to help fulfill the Service requirement.

      $8 for Daisies, $10 for all others.

      Friday January 29
      6:00-9:00 PM
      Ramapo Ridge Middle School
      150 Ridge Road
      Mahwah

      It should take about 2 hours to go through the stations.

      While the RSVP date is past, please email me if you'd like to attend.  Flyer is attached (in files).

      Also, this is an approved council money earning project.  If you'd like us to bring this event to your town, please let me know.

      2012480125@... text message address
      Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
      300 Lake Street
      Ramsey, NJ 07446