Extra Old badges, IPAs, Try-Its plus some Needs for old IPAs

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2012
      If you are still working on old awards or still have old IPAs you're not using, here's a list of what I have and what I need.

      I have:

      Old Brownie Try-Its:
      4 Girl Scout Ways
      1 has yellow book with blue bookmark
      5 has white clouds, blue rain drops/sky, orange fish

      Old Junior Badges:
      13 Art to Wear
      32 First Aid
      6 Fun and Fit
      5 Horse Rider
      1 It's Important to Me
      5 Ms. Fix It
      2 Outdoor Cooking
      4 Outdoor Creativity
      5 Rocks Rock
      6 Science Discovery
      12 Small Craft
      2 Theater
      1 Toymaker
      6 Water Fun
      1 Yarn & Fabric Ats
      21 American Patriotism?- has a flag, this was online after 9-11
      5 Junior Strength in Sharing patches

      Old IPAs:
      3 American Patriotism? (flag ipa, online since 9-11)
      21 Artistic Crafts
      1 Camping
      1 Conflict Resolution
      1 Cookies and Dough
      2 Couch Potato
      1 Creative Cooking
      1 Folk Arts
      1 Food Connection
      6 Heritage Hunt
      1 Horse Sense
      14 Just Jewelry
      22 Paddle Pole and Roll
      1 Photography
      3 R.E.A.C.H. (Council's Own from GSNNJ / Lenni Lenape)
      6 Shopper (Council's Own)
      41 Understanding Yourself and Others
      20 Water Sports
      3 Women's Health
      3 Your Own Business

      7 old Cadette/Senior Safety Award Pins (blue triangles)

      I am looking to purchase IPAs - 1 each:
      Backpacking - has a blue backpack
      Emergency Preparedness - has red couch with lightning bolt
      Games for Life - has a checkerboard, domino & tennis ball
      Leadership - has a green torch with red flame
      Orienteering - has a Black & White compass
      Space Exploration - has earth, yellow saturn and telescope
      The Performing Arts - divided into 3 sections, ballet shoes, notes

      Let me know if you want any of these by email - GS_Susan@...
      Then send me a SASE (consider how many patches you want when applying postage)plus $1 each to Susan Steinberg, 96 Armour Rd., Mahwah, NJ 07430

      Thanks,
      Susan
      201-512-1239

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

      Realtor, Coldwell Banker
      Call me if you need real estate help 201-248-0125