"Smart Cookies" Girl Scout movie on TV tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      There's a new made-for-tv movie about Girl Scouts and their cookie sale on the Hallmark Channel tonight.  It's channel 191 on Cablevision.  I think it's 740 on Verizon Fios.  It's on at 9PM.  I saw some reviews that said the child actresses were quite good.

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

      Realtor, Coldwell Banker
      Call me if you need real estate help 201-248-0125