Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Bad Trip....Vickie Nichols - PHISHING

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi all!

      Poor Vickie has been PHISHED.  This is when someone takes over your email name so it looks like you're sending SPAM.  Vickie is a GS leader / SUM from way back.  Hopefully her Phishing will go away soon.  Just delete it if you get more bad emails.

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Ambassador Troop 903
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Member, National Jewish Girl Scout Committee
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

    • Bernice Falzon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        My daughter had the same problem with almost the same email but she was hacked on facebook and they took a picture of my grandaughter and made a short you-tube  of her.  One of her friends saw it and told her.  I was also hacked and they sent everybody a web site of a phono movie.  If you get a e-mail from a friend and there is something supicious just delete it.
        Honest people beware of the dishonest ones.

        Bernice Falzon