New SUMS / Retiring SUMS - changes to GSNNJSUMS yahoo group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hi all!

      I hope your summer is going well!

      It's getting to be that time of year when some of us will be stepping down as Service Unit Managers and others will be stepping up to help or take our place.  I personally have completed two terms as Mahwah SUM and will be leaving that role, although I will be remaining active.

      If a new SUM is coming into your area, please let them know about our yahoogroup sharing list and send their names/emails to me so I can invite them to join our closed list.

      If you are stepping down, you are welcome to stick around as your knowledge is needed and appreciated and you can still hear what's happening around the council.  However, if you no longer wish to get the emails, you can switch your membership status on the yahoogroups GSNNJSUMS site to Daily Digest or No Mail OR simply look at the bottom right of this email (or any other from the group email)  and select Text-Only or Daily Digest or Unsubscribe

      Enjoy the rest of the summer and once again, thank you for all you do for Girl Scouting!

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Ambassador Troop 903
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Member, National Jewish Girl Scout Committee
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42