Awesome Cadette Science Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2012
      3 NJ GS Councils (I don't know if GSNNJ is officially participating) are having a Science and Engineering event for Cadettes at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken on September 29.  Here's the flyer from Heart of NJ.

      You may want to spread the word to mark calendars.

      It looks awesome!  Too bad my girls are Ambassadors.

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Ambassador Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

      Realtor, Coldwell Banker
      Call me if you need real estate help 201-248-0125