Fw: Local Summer Hunger Expanding

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      The CFA needs help.  See the note below.

      This summer, if your troop can get a few girls together and run a food drive for a few hours hours at one of the local supermarkets, please go for it. It's a fast activity with limited planning required, but it can make a really big difference in our community. A key hallmark of Girl Scouts is service and this is really needed.

      Thanks.

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42