flash mob - pre B.I.G.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
    Do any of your girls want to be in a filmed flash mob -- and have it appear on the big screen at GSNNJ's B.I.G?  This may be a bit far for some of you - but certainly Mountain lakes, Morris Plains, Montville, Boonton, Boonton Township, & others closer to Parsippany should be able to consider it for 6 pm.

    Have them watch the choreography at

    href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DNiu6Nu5Y&list=UURPWloIrv2abL5p4j27akVQ&index=7&feature=plcp">www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DNiu6Nu5Y&list=UURPWloIrv2abL5p4j27akVQ&index=7&feature=plcp

    Do your own permission slip & email Karen at mlhsod@... (she wants to know how many to expect) and get them to Lake Hiawatha on 6/18 in a blue T-shirt.  details attached.  of course they can do this even if they are not attending B.I.G!

    Questions that the flyer attached does not asnwer? jginty@...

    I will put the flyer in the files section too as attachments do not always work if you are on digest.

    a little birdie told me,