Gold Award Workshop this Sunday 6/10

  • cgyzander@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      Hello all,

      We still have some room at our Gold Award Workshop in Ridgewood this Sunday, 6/10 from 7-9pm.

      Pat Christie is coming out to give the presentation in our town as our girls all had conflicts with the scheduled dates.  But, we would like to make the best use of her generous offer of her time, and we invite other girls and a parent to join us who have completed SIlver, almost completed Silver, or are ready to start their Gold Award planning!

      Pat also suggested that if you can't make any of the listed times, to contact her as they run many additional sessions for local troops.

      The only thing to let you know ahead of time is that the session will be in our karate school, and we are not allowed to wear shoes on the padded mats.  Ther are cubbies to place shoes in the lobby, and socks or slipper socks are fine!

      Please contact me if you want to attend!  Home phone: 201-447-2442  Cell phone 551-427-8474

      Thanks

      Carol Gyzander
      Senior Girl Scout Troop 94183 Leader
      Retired SUM Ridgewood