New song from Melinda Carroll

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      I am sure you have all heard from Melinda Carroll GS songs - even if you don't recognize the name.  (The lyrics are all online free at her site -- and you can inter-library loan request many of her CDs from the Madison Library in Morris County.)  She will be at "Rock the mall" and has the closing song online - for free download - until June 19th.  Text of her announcement follows.

      Robin
       = = =
      "Aloha!

      In honor of the Rock the Mall Sing-Along June 9th, 2012  in Washington D.C., we're giving away the original song that brought me into Girl Scouting in 1989, We Change the World!

      Only now, the song has been updated, upgraded and re-energized as befitting our 100th Anniversary Celebration year - We're calling it We Change the World 2012 and you can download free here until June 19th!!

      This is the closing song for Rock the Mall and you're invited learn and join in even if you're not there in person!

      Feel free to share the Aloha with your girls and Girl Scout friends!

      # # #