PGS: Trail use (Gold Award speaker in/for Morris County)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      A Parsippany Girl Scout girl working on her Gold Award will open a new
      trail in Morris County by marking the miles.

      She also wants to promote trails and educate about using trails. She was
      hoping that some younger Girl Scout troops would welcome her to a
      meeting (or even an end-of-year ceremony) to talk to them..

      Let me know & I will give you the contact information. Thanks!

      Robin
      (Immed. past SUM, Parsippany)