Extra Hotel Room for Rock the Mall - Last Call

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      I have an extra hotel room in Laurel Maryland for Friday night June 8 before Rock the Mall in Washington DC on Saturday June 9.  The cost is $69 plus tax and sleeps 4.  You can add a 5th person with a $11 rollaway.  It includes breakfast. The hotel is 7 miles from the Greenbelt Metro station into DC.
      Parking should be free at the metro station.

      Registration for Rock the Mall is still open.  It should be an amazing, truly once in a lifetime event with 250,000 of your closest GS friends!

      Please let me know if you want it.  If no one does, I can just cancel for no fee, but... I thought I'd ask.

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

    • Lisa Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hey follks,

        If you have not gotten your Big Event tickets, seems now is the time to buy them.  VIP package for two only $119.

        Lisa Kelly
        Morristown

      • Madison-Harding SUM Girl Scouts
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2012
          Thanks for the update.

          From: Lisa Kelly <mags.sum@...>
          Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:17:08
          To: <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Extra Hotel Room for Rock the Mall - Last Call

          Hey follks,

          If you have not gotten your Big Event tickets, seems now is the time to buy them.  VIP package for two only $119.

          Link to Groupon promotion:  http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-the-big-celebration

          Lisa Kelly
          Morristown