Gold Award Workshop in Ridgewood on Sunday, June 10 from 7-9pm

  • cgyzander@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Hello all,
      Pat Christie from GSNNJ is coming to Ridgewood to do a Gold Award Workshop on Sunday, June 10 from 7-9pm. This is appropriate for girls who are ready to get started on Gold Award - I wouldn't necessarily suggest that they attend if they have not complated their Silver yet! Good for a parent to attend as well. It's also open to other GS from other towns.

      FYI We are holding it at our local karate school, which means that we need to take off our shoes to enter the room... socks or slipper socks are OK!  If it gets more people than we have chairs, the youth can lounge on the comfy padded mats on the floor.

      Please contact me for more details and directions, or to RSVP, at cgyzander@...

      Thanks, Carol Gyzander
      GS Leader Troop 94183
      Retired Ridgewood SUM